Remember my initial “Self Love” post?
Well, now I’m calling for an entire:
30 Day “Self Love” Challenge!!!
There will be 10 posts with small challenges in each of them. I recommend reading them in the morning and then trying to implement it through the day. Come back in the evening, and see how you’ve done. I’m only having 10 so that there will be time for you try the challenge for more than one day.
TODAY IS DAY 1
Challenge: See your body as a gift.
We stand in front of mirrors criticizing our waistlines, our shoulders, our faces, but we never stop to thank our body for everything that it does.
- Your body gets you out of bed in the morning so that you can enjoy your friends and family.
- Your body pushes you through countless workouts and still bounces back.
- Your body has capabilities far beyond what you could ever believe possible.
I always think about how lucky I am to have this body. I could have been the person born with a major genetic disorder. I could have been the person who went to war and lost a limb. But, I am fortunate enough to have this body.
Need help trying to implement this challenge? Try these tips:
- See your body as vehicle to your dreams. Honor it and Respect it.
- Don’t measure yourself by a number on a scale or on a piece of clothing. Measure yourself by how much you love others and the successes you’ve worked hard for.
- Don’t exercise to lose weight. Find a workout that you enjoy and do it regularly. Exercise for health and to become strong.
- Write a list of 10 positive things about yourself. Try not to list one that is aesthetic.
- Think about all the time you waste worrying about your body. Then think about how you could better use that time 🙂
So take this challenge, and hopefully in a month you will see how much your perspective has shifted.
Need more information about “Self Love” visit these sites:
Quote to Leave you With:
“In a mirror is where we find a reflection of our appearances, in our heart is where we find a reflection of our soul.”